Entries are now open for Top Santé Bodycare Awards 2020.
The categories are:
- Best hand cream
- Best foot cream
- Best foot scrub
- Best body exfoliator
- Best body wash (gel/liquid/mousse formulas)
- Best body bar (“soap” formula)
- Best bath product
- Best neck treatment
- Best body oil
- Best body serum
- Best body moisturiser (rich formula)
- Best self-tan product
- Best cellulite product
- Best deodorant
- Editor’s choice: Best eco bodycare brand
- Readers’ choice: Favourite bodycare range (voted for on topsante.co.uk)
The deadline for entries is Monday, February 24.
- In the first 14 categories we are looking for the most effective bodycare products, particularly suitable for women aged over 35.
- In the editor’s choice category, we are looking for the most effective green/eco beauty brand. Criteria will include: efficacy, environmentally friendly credentials in terms of formula, packaging and ingredients.
- Please send entries using the online form to email@example.com. Please DO NOT send info to individuals team members.
- The deadline for entries is Monday 24 February 2020. Entries received after this date, or incomplete entries, will not be considered.
- All categories are open to products sold online, in supermarkets and through network marketing programmes and/or shopping channels.
- Please DO NOT send in actual products at this stage unless you are shorltisted.
- Five products will be shortlisted for each category. If your product is shortlisted you will be notified by March 2 and be asked to send 7 products for testing by 16 March latest.
- All testers will be aged 35-plus and will test the products for six weeks.
- The final category will be an open vote on our website: topsante.co.uk. It will be within the ‘Awards’ tab if you wish to direct your customers there to vote. This will be open for voting until May 26, 2020.