This dairy-free peach ice cream is suitable for vegans, as well as being free from gluten and refined sugar – so virtuous! Recipe serves 4 – 6.
- An hour before you plan to start, dean a 400g pot of Nature’s Finest peach slices. Finely chop, then place on a baking tray, and pop in the freezer.
- Line a loaf tin with three sheets of cling film, leaving plenty of excess hanging over the sides.
- Once frozen, transfer the diced peach to a food processor. Add 100g coconut milk and 50g of coconut water. Blend until smooth and churned. You may need to add more coconut water gradually as you are blending, until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add maple syrup and/or lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer to the lined loaf tin. Carefully fold the excess cling film over the top so the ice cream is completely sealed.
- Place in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours, allowing to freeze completely.
Recipe created by Lucy Burton from Pudding Lane Blog for Nature’s Finest